Επιλέξτε τη γλώσσα σας
Δείτε την πλήρη σειρά: Man Over Board based on AIS transmission
The W420 device is an MOB signalling system designed to be carried by individual crewmembers on life vests or oilskins. It activates within 5 seconds of falling overboard. The in-built GPS receiver communicates the MOB position via AIS transmission.
- AIS operating modes (AIS1 and AIS2, power 2 W).
- Minimum 24h continuous operation.
- Inbuilt GPS receiver.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Manual activation and automatic activation when coming into contact with water (very useful in case of unconscious shipwrecked)
- High-efficiency flashing light to help rescuers pinpoint the shipwreched’s precise location in poor visibility or bad weather conditions.
- Ready to use, no specific maintenance needed.
- 5-year battery storage life. Batteries are easily replaceable by the final user.