Choose your language
It fits to a flat surface and requires a special recess to be designed into the deck to receive the hatch. Clean aggressive look, no protruding parts, it uses deck space wisely.
- No visible frame: the 10-mm tinted Perspex panel is all that can be seen on deck.
- Very thick self-supporting lid.
- 90° opening stay, self-locking in any position.
- Smoked lens available upon request.
- Exterior handle for use as escape hatch.
- CE-approved for AREA 2.
Compatible with LEWMAR flyscreens, trimming rings and frames.