Choose your language
Polyethylene sheet to protect boats in marinas. Supplied in 50-m rolls with continuous elastics on the outer sides.
1) unroll the cover from stern to stem keeping central on the boat and leaving a surplus of about 50 cm on either side
2) apply two straps 30 cm one from the other and cut the sheet from the roll
3) take the elastics out and tie them
4) open the cover over the boat
5) pull the elastic from one of its ends and tie it to keep it tight
6) if necessary, use the special reinforced pre-cuts to connect the outer elastic crosswise.